Big Table Group
Achieving the unachievable – 30% increase in activity whilst saving money for the group.
The parent company who owns Bella Italia, Las Iguanas and Café Rouge commissioned a shared platform supporting a website for each of the brands. The main objective being to reduce costs of development while maintaining the independence of each brand.
Adactus took over the development, support and maintenance of the platform with the same budget as the previous year however were able to increase activity by 30%, by carrying out the following tasks:
- Addressing the technical debt that was holding the group back and making changes expensive
- Developing smart ways of working, delivering centralised coordinated features for all three brands or independent, brand-specific features, where appropriate
- Rigorous testing to identify bugs and areas of inconsistency
- Creation of a roadmap to develop features that would enhance brands and identify opportunities to be more efficient
- Enabling the platform to be responsive and flexible in unexpected situations, including Covid-19
- Increasing performance
The Adactus team’s proudest achievement with this project was the ability to use their experience and expertise to transform the offering and ultimately save the customer money without compromising on service or delivery.
“We feel extremely lucky to have had the Adactus team working on this solution and by achieving the usually ‘unachievable’ by increasing activity in an experienced strategic way, but also saving money has been invaluable – we continue to work with Adactus on the development of other projects as they support and maintain the platform.”
Digital Manager, Big Table Group