eCommerce for Business
eCommerce for retailers, suppliers and B2B applications
Many retailers considering the deployment of eCommerce for the first time or needing to upgrade their existing solution will have some fundamental questions:
- How much will it cost and how long will it take?
- What feature set can you offer me out-of-the-box?
- Will the system be secure and scalable for my business?
- Can you migrate me over to a new system with minimal disruption?
- What level of support will you offer me once I go live?
- Can you integrate with my existing processes and systems?
Adactus have the answers and solutions to these key questions having built up an enviable client base over the last 11 years.
- Adactus have built eCommerce transaction systems that, at peak, take 2 orders per second.
- Adactus have delivered multi-lingual solutions for YUM and multi-brand solutions for Direct Wines.
- Adactus have integrated to SAP eProcurement systems for a Government funded body and to a PICK based system using EDI.
- Adactus have integrated handheld bar code scanners in the shopping process to upload reorder information all in one go.
- Adactus have integrated with multiple EPOS systems, multiple payment gateways and multiple fulfilment systems.
- Adactus have built call centre and returns/refund processes.
- Adactus can offer to host your solution, but it's by no means the only solution available to you.
- Adactus offer out of hours support and on-going support matched to your support requirements.
eCommerce is not about one size fits all and that is why Adactus has different approaches for different styles of business.
B2C companies typically require a great user experience, easy to manage promotional offers and great linkage to key search engines and social media.
B2B companies are looking for public and private access, customer specific discounting and volume purchase arrangements, integration with back-end fulfilment systems to automate processes, check stock and credit levels, and simultaneous product ordering.