Adactus offers a wide range of web related software development services. From Content Managed web sites to full eCommerce systems and everything in between including cutting edge mobile applications, Adactus can provide a solution to meet your business needs.
eCommerce for Restaurants
Food service ordering - online
Adactus has created the ideal solution, myCentral, for any hospitality organisation wishing to provide customers with the option of online order processing. myCentral enables customers to register, locate stores in the area, browse products and place orders for dine-in, delivery or collection.
myCentral is a powerful online order platform that empowers enterprises to expand beyond the four walls of their organisations. Out-of-the-box solutions for restaurants, hotels and call centre operations, offer the opportunity to quickly implement new channels of sale, increasing revenue and reducing cost. Each edition of myCentral is built upon a high performance, scaleable core engine ensuring features and capabilities are available to all markets.
For companies wanting to add a best-in-class online ordering solution, myCentral's rich features offer a new and exciting enhancement to expand your dining room into your customer's front room.
Increase Your Revenue Streams by Contacting Adactus about myCentral Today!
Simplify your business with online order processing.
myCentral can be easily integrated into an organisation's existing website to consolidate customer management and order-taking capabilities. Once placed, orders from either the web or call centre applications are quickly routed through the myCentral online order processing system. myCentral supports multiple channels, including the Internet, call centres, and smart phones.
The Benefits of Online Order Processing:
- Increase sales through new channels
- Customer database for targeted marketing campaigns that drive customer count and sales
- Reduce labour costs through centralized online order processing
- Increase accuracy of orders
- Connection from the public Internet to restaurant and CRM
- Multiple consumer channels expand dining room
- Fast implementation and simple administration
- Customized screen flows/Up-selling/branding
The introduction of new channels via myCentral allows for more efficiency in your day-to-day operations, which equals increased profits. The application is powered by the myCentral online engine, which connects the customer channel to store and CRM, and integrates seamlessly with virtually any Point-Of-Sale system, with out-of-the-box support for MICROS RES, Simphony and more.
myCentral online order processing will also give you the power of Web Ordering, Call Centre, Mobile Ordering, Restaurant Connect and more to come in the future.
Adactus has implemented myCentral across major global brands, including;
eCommerce for Business
eCommerce for retailers, suppliers and B2B applications
Many retailers considering the deployment of eCommerce for the first time or needing to upgrade their existing solution will have some fundamental questions:
- How much will it cost and how long will it take?
- What feature set can you offer me out-of-the-box?
- Will the system be secure and scalable for my business?
- Can you migrate me over to a new system with minimal disruption?
- What level of support will you offer me once I go live?
- Can you integrate with my existing processes and systems?
Adactus have the answers and solutions to these key questions having built up an enviable client base over the last 11 years.
- Adactus have built eCommerce transaction systems that, at peak, take 2 orders per second.
- Adactus have delivered multi-lingual solutions for YUM and multi-brand solutions for Direct Wines.
- Adactus have integrated to SAP eProcurement systems for a Government funded body and to a PICK based system using EDI.
- Adactus have integrated handheld bar code scanners in the shopping process to upload reorder information all in one go.
- Adactus have integrated with multiple EPOS systems, multiple payment gateways and multiple fulfilment systems.
- Adactus have built call centre and returns/refund processes.
- Adactus can offer to host your solution, but it's by no means the only solution available to you.
- Adactus offer out of hours support and on-going support matched to your support requirements.
eCommerce is not about one size fits all and that is why Adactus has different approaches for different styles of business.
B2C companies typically require a great user experience, easy to manage promotional offers and great linkage to key search engines and social media.
B2B companies are looking for public and private access, customer specific discounting and volume purchase arrangements, integration with back-end fulfilment systems to automate processes, check stock and credit levels, and simultaneous product ordering.
Claims Management Solutions
Intelligent Claim Management
PULSE from Adactus delivers a state-of-the-art claims management solution for property related markets. Tailored precisely for organisations providing building repair, disaster recovery and insurance reinstatement services, PULSE presents major benefits throughout the entire claims lifecycle.
At the core of PULSE is a centralised, sophisticated job management system, which can process claims across multiple lines of business from General Insurance to Commercial projects. Streamlined workflow and process automation including electronic notifications, approvals and invoicing, coupled with a simple user interface improves user productivity by eliminating errors and delays in claim processing and provides transparency to your customers and your network.
Delivered as a hosted on-demand service Pulse offers a significant cost saving against traditional IT solutions. You save money by not having to purchase servers or software upfront which delivers a low Total Cost of Ownership.
PULSE helps organisations achieve the following improvements in their claim management process;
- Drive Operational Efficiency
- Reduce Spend
- Shorten Claim Cycles
- Simplify System Management
Available Anytime, Anywhere
PULSE empowers your users to take action at any time and from anywhere. Available via the Internet using a web browser or using a mobile device such as a tablet PC or mobile phone, PULSE uses the latest web technology to deliver a rich user experience. The system also features the latest digital pen technology enabling information to be transmitted from on-site locations within seconds.
Powerful & Scalable
PULSE provides a trusted, productive, and intelligent data platform which enables you to manage your business, reduce time and cost of development and the management of applications, and deliver actionable insight to your entire organization. An enterprise ready platform PULSE has been designed to handle high traffic and transaction volumes using industry standard best practices. The solution, available as software on demand using a Software as a Service (SaaS) model offers a cost-effective high-performance and reliable solution which can scale as your business requires.
Well-designed, modular and layered software architecture enables PULSE to remain flexible when meeting the demands of your business. Extensive changes can be made quickly and economically, including changes to look-and-feel, integrating legacy and third party systems and defining custom reports.
A rich set of integration features enables third-party applications to download and upload data in real-time. Electronic links are provided to systems exposed by the UK's leading insurers, such as AVIVA and Royal and Sun Alliance. Additional integration is provided to ERP and Accounting systems such as Sage Accounting and the extensible integration framework can be extended to support virtually any back-office systems.
For further information please visit the PULSE website at www.pulseclaims.com.
iPhone, iPad, Android and Mobile Web
Mobile Applications are transforming businesses whether developed for a Smartphone or an iPad. Gartner predicts that this year, over 85 percent of handsets shipped globally will include some form of browser and people that use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook as non-mobile users. What does this mean for your business? Your customers are increasingly trying to access you from a new channel and Adactus can help you meet the challenge of ensuring you choose the right mobile solution for your client base and product offering.
Adactus Mobile Web and Mobile Services
Adactus can help you make your business mobile through a range of software development and services;
- Mobile Strategy Consulting. Starting with your existing business goals and vision, we can work with you to create and deliver a tailored mobile strategy.
- Mobile friendly websites. Adactus can convert or adapt existing websites into mobile-compatible versions, opening your business to the mobile market quickly and easily. Recent projects we have delivered include Wagamama's mobile website and Manitowoc Foodservice.
- Mobile Applications. Adactus develops applications for the leading mobile platforms including iPhone and Android. See the Goals App case study for an example of our work.
- Mobile Content Management System. Adactus can provide every business with a low cost mobile application through its unique mobile content management system called Lifelyte. See how we have helped Thame develop an app for the Town through ithame.
- Mobile & Tablet Software Development Services. Adactus builds enterprise mobile business applications for any device to enable the remote capture and reporting of vital site based information for reporting purposes.
Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad and Google Android
Apple's iPhone, iPod, iPad (iOS devices) and Google's Android devices are certainly the fastest growing sector of the mobile industry. Having a custom application on iOS and Android is not just useful for your customers, as it can provide much richer functionality than a web-based offering, for instance using GPS technology and an advanced user interface, but it also provides a marketing prescence for your business.
Ground-breaking CMS Technology with LifeLyte
Adactus has teamed up with LifeLyte, a provider of mobile based applications, to offer customers a cost effective solution for building and maintaining an iPhone, iPad or Android application. Your customers can download your application from the App Store, which is branded according to your corporate identity. Your business then has access to a web-based Content Management System, which delivers content directly into the mobile application.
For instance, you can easily publish company news, special offers and press releases to your iPhone application simply by adding the content into the CMS. The application accesses this content over the internet while the application is running. This provides you with the ability to provide your customer with fresh content at all times. The application supports text, web pages, images, PDFs and RSS feeds amongst other features.
The Mobile Web
Whilst smartphones such as the iPhone get all the press, the majority of mobile users have access to a web browser on their phone. By providing a web-based mobile application you can target both smartphone and regular phone users, and even tap into some extra functionality such as GPS locations. Adactus have provided a web-based mobile solution for wagamama UK that targets high end mobile web devices, including Blackberry devices. This allows a customer to locate their nearest store using GPS and then place an order for collection later.
Mobile & Tablet Software Development Services
Our Mobile & PDA expertise includes:
- Custom mobile software development
- Embedded mobile application development
- Location Based Services for mobile devices
- Integration of Mobile solutions to Enterprise Systems
- Porting applications across various mobile platforms
- Multimedia and entertainment mobile applications design and development
- Banking and financial mobile application development
- Video and audio applications for mobile devices
- Creating websites for mobile devices
- Mobile payment services
- IP solutions for mobile device
Web Performance Services
When You're Doing Business on the Web, Every Second Counts
More than ever, your Website’s performance matters. The average online shopper expects your pages to load in two seconds or less, down from four seconds in 2006; after three seconds, up to 40% will abandon your site.Forrester Consulting, 17th August 2009
How We Can Help
Adactus Web Performance Services are designed to give you total confidence in the performance and scaleability of your web site. Tailored to meet your business objectives, our comprehensive offering can measure, evaluate, improve and monitor your entire solution; from application software to hardware infrastructure.
The financial cost of poor performance and service interruptions varies widely from website to website. Failure to understand performance can result in;
- Potential loss of customers, clients or partners.
- Damage to your brand or corporate image.
- Capital expense of purchasing unnecessary hardware.
- Additional cost to fix problems in an emergency.
The Adactus Web Performance Service can mitigate these risks and provide lower total cost of ownership by ensuring that your applications perform under load and that you are maximising application performance and hardware utilisation.
Our experienced, Microsoft certified engineers can help you optimise;
Microsoft .NET & Cloud Platform
- .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- ASP.NET, Web Services
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)
- Windows Forms and Windows Services
- Windows Azure
- Windows Azure AppFabric
- SQL Azure
Microsoft Server Environment
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2008 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- SharePoint Server
- Commerce Server
End User Confidence
Performance testing builds confidence that your application can perform as you expect it to. The Adactus Web Performance Services enable you to evaluate whether your users will be satisfied with the performance they experience and whether resources are being used effectively.
Affordable and Flexible
Our tailored usage and pricing models ensure that you only pay for what you need. Experienced engineers at Adactus can work independently of, or in conjunction with, your development team to ensure you get the service you require. Furthermore our services can be used at any stage of your development process and against production applications.
Internet Portals and Reporting
Practical Internet applications for diverse user communities
All businesses can benefit from bringing their processes to the web. Whether it be ordering, reporting, general information retrieval, purchasing, employee services or community building, offering online services will increase customer and employee satisfaction and reduce costs through user self-service.
Adactus has developed numerous online services for customers, all based around the principle that different stakeholder communities require different levels of access to perform different functions within the application. This has included:
- administration and customer access for B2B and B2C eCommerce systems
- a financial consolidation application across the 650 Premier Inns operated by Whitbread
- a claims or job management service for the UK leading restoration company, Rainbow International, supporting 100,000 claims per annum
- reporting services, with different levels of management having the appropriate access rights
- booking and diary management systems supporting over 250,000 requests per annum
- large scale content management services
Our approach is simple:
- Understand your business needs quickly and present a practical phased approach.
- Leverage reusable code components and established frameworks to accelerate the development process.
- Deliver solutions on time to a fixed price with no surprises.
Find out more...
Call us on 01844 269090 for a no obligation discussion. Our case studies are our testament to our capability!
Help Your Customers Improve Their Web Presence and Boost Sales
At a time when more and more sales are generated from the Internet, a compelling Web presence for your customers can make the difference between business won and business lost. Our Web products can meet this demand and create revenue opportunities for you.
Adactus has built its own Content Management System (CMS) to enable its customers to manage their own web content. Whilst there are many CMS systems on the market, the Adactus system is unique in that it allows us to fully integrate back-end business systems into the CMS, dynamically pulling in content where necessary. We work with our customers to provide the level of data integration they require.
The heart of any CMS system is the content editor. Adactus uses an industry standard WYSIWYG editor, so any user familiar with products such as Microsoft Word will feel right at home with the product.
Managing the content is made easy with rich features including;
- full document version history and rollback
- time sensitive publication and removal of content
- multi-language support
- multi-site/brand support
- integration with RSS feeds
- PDF document download handling
- support for embedded video
- Google maps support
- support for embedded forms
- multiple user accounts with different roles and rights.
Read the Manitowoc Foodservice Case Study about a real world example of our CMS in action.
Adactus Customer Satisfaction Service
Traditional methods of collating Customer Satisfaction, such as reply paid cards, are fraught with issues. Cards are typically only returned for the extreme responses (such as, very happy or unhappy customers) and it can be several weeks or even months before the information is collated and presented.
The Adactus CSI service centres around a web-based application that allows call centre operators to collect both qualitative and quantitative feedback from a random sample of customers. Collecting this data over a period of time allows the key metrics to be trended giving management a valuable insight as to whether or not improvement initiatives are working. The Adactus CSI service includes:
- dashboard style screens and reports to present and analyse the customer feedback
- customer data collection and analysis for key stakeholders in the process (sales, service, suppliers)
- alerts to key individuals the instant a poor survey is captured
- action notes can be added to issues to ensure customer feedback is acted upon
- the ability to vary collection targets.
There is only one boss - The Customer; and they can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending their money somewhere else.Sam Walton, Walmart
Failing to understand your customer is failing to manage your business - it's as simple as that.
Getting the balance right
Our customers for the Adactus CSI service largely centre around insurers and their supply chain (for example, loss adjusters, motor repairers, windscreen replacement providers, car hire, building networks, restorers) but all businesses can benefit from the Adactus CSI service; for example, we have had implementations where sales and service teams are measured and targeted on customer satisfaction.
When it comes to claims management and fulfillment in the Insurance industry it's a fine line between cost, time and quality. Clearly the cost of any repair needs to be minimised, but equally suppliers have to be readily available to do the work and the quality of their repair work needs to be excellent. It's hard enough for Insurers to acquire customers today, so it is vital that everything is done to retain them. A poor quality claims experience will only make the customer think harder about walking when the renewal date comes around, so it's vital that suppliers are measured against customer satisfaction targets.
Adactus provide solutions direct to end-user clients or through our call centre partners who can offer the independence, staff flexibility, call recording services many of our customers require. They also offer a fixed price per collected survey to enable tight budgets to be managed.
The Kaleideview Solution
The Kaleidaview service run by Golley Slater's Contact Management Centre uses the Adactus CSI service as the foundation to provide a real-time insight into customer experience. Speaking to thousands of customers every month, their tele-researchers obtain Overall Satisfaction Ratings and Net Promoter scores as well as valuable and detailed anecdotal feedback.
All the results are immediately published to the Adactus CSI tool's web based Management Information Dashboard. Accessible to clients and their entire supplier network, this enables the whole organisation to see a real-time and transparent view of customer feedback and satisfaction. League tables, trend analysis and performance against benchmark standards are provided for a comprehensive insight into the customer mood.